Saturday 11 January 2014

The True Challenge

It is not always easy to be the initiative others require, experience has proved to me that the moment it becomes 'all about ME' and sight is lost of what the purpose is, it is easy to fall into that trap of feeling exhaustion, overwhelmed and shows signs of anger and frustration.  Thankfully I have organized my thoughts to come back to 'WHY' I started a project in the first place.  To offer support and love.

Today is day 2 of a project that is close to my heart...I am focusing my talent and time where it matters most, my family.  If I can effectively communicate with them and help them achieve organization in their lives, I can work with anyone.


TIP: Remember if you are going to tackle a project START with having boxes and bags to separate items into and post its to label everything, this will stop you from turning around in circles placing items down on a table then on the floor and getting no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment